Putah Creek Lodge, UC Davis
Location of the March 2, 2018 Scientific Guidance Panel meeting
Use the directions below to reach the Putah Creek Lodge Visitor Parking lot. Also, see Map of Putah Creek Lodge Area and Parking Location below.
NOTE: Google or other mobile mapping programs may bring you to the building but not the parking lot.
Download a printable version of this page.
Interactive UC Davis campus map
Directions from Sacramento or Bay Area
- Take Interstate 80 to Highway 113 north.
- Take the Hutchison exit. Turn right on Hutchison Drive heading east.
- Turn right onto La Rue Road.
- Turn right on to Garrod Dr.
- Follow until you come to the left turn only lane, into the parking lot. Turn left into the parking lot.
Visitor Parking Permits
- Purchase permits at the yellow ticket dispenser located in the inner corner of the L-shaped lot (see image).
- Cost is $9 per day.
- VISA or Mastercard only (no cash accepted)
- Visitor permits are valid for the date purchased, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Permits should be displayed on the driver's side dashboard of the vehicle.
Public Transit Alternatives
From the Bay Area
Take Amtrak or a Greyhound bus to downtown Davis. Both stop at the same location in downtown Davis, the train station.
- Riding a bike
- Taking a taxi or using a ride sharing service, such as Lyft or Uber
- Taking a Unitrans "W" bus (Unitrans is the UC Davis bus line) from the Amtrak station to the Silo (an eatery / bus stop on campus). From there, it is a 1-mile (paved) walk along the creek to the Putah Creek Lodge.
- Take a Yolobus (the Yolo County bus line) from Sacramento to UC Davis. Choose one of the Yolobuses that stop at the UC Davis Memorial Union, which is the closet stop for Putah Creek Lodge. It is a little over 1 mile from the Memorial Union to Putah Creek Lodge.
- For example, Yolobus 42A bus goes from downtown Sacramento (Capitol Mall at 7th St) to the Memorial Union.