CDPH Richmond Campus Access
If you plan to attend the November 8, 2018 Scientific Guidance Panel (SGP) meeting in person, you can sign up in advance to facilitate your entry on the day of the meeting. If you sign up by 11:30 am on November 7, your name will be given to campus security. You are not required to sign up in advance to attend the meeting, but if you do not sign up, please allow additional time to get through security. See additional visitor information below.
Visitor Instructions for Entering CDPH Richmond
The meeting will be held at the CDPH Richmond Campus Auditorium. Please give yourself an additional 20 minutes for security procedures.
You will need to bring and may be asked to show photo identification, such as your state-issued driver’s license, state-issued identification card, passport, etc.
Steps for Visitor Access
- Enter the campus through the visitor gate (immediately adjacent to the security kiosk). Tell the guard at the gate that you are here for the Scientific Guidance Panel Meeting in the Building C auditorium.
- If you have signed up in advance, your name has been given to Campus Security. The guard will check the list and tell you where to go.
- If you have not signed up in advance, please allow for additional time to get through security. The guard will contact an escort for you.
- Free parking is available in any of the lots. Ask the guard at the gate where to park.
- The Building C auditorium is accessed via Building F. Building F is the first building on your left as you drive into the campus (see photo).
- Sign in at the security desk located in Building F and obtain a visitor's badge.
- You will pass through a metal detector and your belongings will be scanned using the X-ray machine.
- Enter the lobby of Building F and turn right to go down a long hallway. Look for the signs directing you to the Scientific Guidance Panel meeting.
- Stop when you see the bathrooms and drinking fountain. If you get to the cafeteria, you have gone too far. The auditorium will be on your right.
- If there are any issues getting through security, ask the guard to contact Suzanne Wittwer.