The Scientific Guidance Panel (SGP) of the California Environmental Contaminant Biomonitoring Program (CECBP) will be meeting on October 24, 2008 from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm. The main topic on the SGP agenda is statewide sample design options for the CECBP. Updates on Program activities, with an emphasis on laboratory activities, will also be presented.
The meeting will be conducted concurrently in two locations linked by teleconference. The public can attend either location. The meeting locations are:
1) Elihu Harris State Office Building, 1515 Clay St., Room 1304 (13th floor), Oakland, CA.
2) Center for Occupational and Environmental Health, 5201 California Ave., Suite 100, Irvine, CA.
For directions visit: http://www.coeh.uci.edu/location.htm
- Presentation by Michael Lipsett M.D., California Department of Public Health, on Program Update
- Presentation by Randy Curtin, Ph.D., Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, on Statewide Sample Design Options
- Presentation by Peter Flessel, Ph.D., California Department of Public Health, and Myrto Petreas, Ph.D., M.P.H., Department of Toxic Substance Control, on Laboratory Activities
- Memorandum of Understanding Regarding CDC Laboratory Support for the CECBP (California Department of Public Health; Department of Toxic Substances Control; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; dated September 23, 2008)
- Request for Information Regarding Research Collaboration on Archived Biospecimens (due date for responses, November 1, 2008)
Please note: This is a locked pdf document for information only. Researchers interested in collaborating with the CECBP should contact Ms. Marta Lutsky at email@example.com for a Project Description Form that can be filled in electronically.